Fundraising Management / Special Projects & Design
Services Provided to Charities & Non-Profits:
Review, Feedback, Strategies, Design, Promotion, Fundraising, Social Media, Marketing
- Fundraising Management
- Grant & Case for Support Writing
- Membership Management & Outreach
- Website Review / Recommendations for Design & Content Strategies
- Website Implementation of Recommendations (Wix & WordPress, and set-up of Shopify, and Etsy store fronts and inventory info etc., training and hand-holding while client learns to manage sites themselves, or ongoing webmaster attention)
- Fundraising Program Communication Designs e.g., Event Display Retractable Banners, Posters, Flyers, Social Media Content
- Social Media Management, Content Design & Scheduling
- Fundraising Strategies
- e-Newsletter designs – MailChimp
- Event Image Design
- Donor, Member and Sponsorship Outreach
- Annual Report Layout & Design / Desktop Publishing
- Goal Setting
Services Provided to Businesses:
- Website Review and Recommendations for Design & Content Layout
- Website Implementation of Recommendations (Wix & WordPress, and set-up of Shopify, and Etsy store fronts and inventory info etc.)
- Management of auction item donation requests from charities and non-profits, selection of recipients, preparation of response to applicants, production of reports, etc.
- Special Projects
- Social Media
Do You Have A Strong Case for Support?
Charities and non-profits need a strong and current Case for Support. If you rely on donations, sponsorships, and or grants to keep your programs going, your Case for Support is a very important building block. It needs to be kept updated and relevant.
Read an example of a case for support that I wrote and designed for Breast Cancer Action – Ottawa. Their grant approval success ratio increased dramatically since this Case for Support was created.
Image Creation For Social Media & Print
- Impact: “A picture is worth a thousands words”
- Say more with less words.
Michelle Beaupre, Fundraising Management Consultant / Contractor / Programs Specialist
- AddressOttawa (Nepean), ON