Fundraising Consultant / Contractor / Programs Specialist
Bachelor Social Sciences, Concentration Sociology, Concentration Music, uOttawa
Fundraising Management Program, Honours, Certificate. Algonquin College. Dec 2019
S.E.A. Certificate, La Cité (Self-employment Business Certificate)
Fundraising Management Program Certificate from Algonquin College
“Graduate employment opportunities … fundraising/consulting for non-profit organizations, social welfare agencies, hospitals/health charities, university and college foundations, international development agencies and community organizations.” – Algonquin College
Overview – MBFM Michelle Beaupre Fundraising Management
Great fundraising strategies, and design of marketing & communication efforts are key to maximizing interest in your cause and to facilitating membership/donor/client follow-through and grant application success.
If you recognize that your organization is in need of hiring someone for any of the below items, please contact me at email: email@example.com
- Surveys and results interpretation and report writing.
- Writing or editing for a strong case for support.
- Content and design writing: e.g., online brochures, social media posts, blog content, engaging yet short relevant stories for impact can be the difference between your organization being chosen for a grant or it going to someone else whose cause may be equally important but they simply packaged their ask more strategically.
- Virtual events selection and or implementation.
- Strategic management of virtual fundraising campaigns, outreach to sponsors, donors and members that can impact your bottom line.
- Social media outreach, highlighting how your organization solves problems for your community; fostering community engagement with your organization. A particular ratio of asks vs useful content can greatly impact your asks’ effectiveness. Less is more.
- Effectively engaging and communicating with your target audience about new processes, needs and offerings can increase not only your charity’s revenues; but also a small business’ online sales and outreach, helping to cultivate new interest and long-term loyalty.
- Overseeing website maintenance and developers for fundraising layout effectiveness.
- Website updates for WordPress and Wix.
- Special projects.
Home office (MAC OS) is fully equipped with iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, dual screen capability, BluePro Mic (for professional quality audio recording and video editing), unlimited Canada-wide long-distance service.
As the sole-proprietor of MBFM, I personally do the contracted work (self-employed.)
Short and long term arrangements per availability. Monthly or per project invoicing.
“I worked with Michelle for approximately six months. In that time she provided great direction with regards to social media and marketing strategies in general. Her design work on pop-up banners and social media communications was fantastic. I would recommend her in a minute.” – Marie-Louise Doyle, President and Principal Strategist, Doyle and Associates Consultants; and Past President, Meeting Professionals International (MPI) Ottawa Chapter; Executive Director, Breast Cancer Action – Ottawa.
“Michelle is awesome. I hired her to undertake a contract to help with marketing my business. I appreciated her useful suggestions. She delivers in a timely fashion and I valued her suggestions and input. I feel confident in her expertise and I highly recommend her. 10/10” – Michele Bourque, Ottawa Bra Clinic